"Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment."
Cure Plus 3
CAT#: CURE PLUS 3
Shipping Disclaimer: Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment.
The Cure Plus 3 concrete curing box is thermostatically controlled to ensure specified curing temperatures are maintained during initial field curing for up to 48 hours. Designed to maintain the curing environment in the specified 60°F to 80°F degree range without the use of water.
- Outside controller makes it easy to monitor temperature.
- Perfect for curing test specimens in all seasons.
- Also ideal for keeping tubes of caulks, sealants and adhesives in a pliable working condition during cold weather.
- Adjustable thermostat-can program two different desired temperatures.
- Accommodates (12 to 14) 6x12" cylinders or (28) 4x8" cylinders.
- Has wheels making it easy to move.
- IMPORTANT: Do not use water with the Cure Plus 3.
- ASTM C31 & AASHTO T-23 compliant.
- Includes Digital MIN/MAX Thermometer (Meets ASTM C1064).
Replacement parts are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
"Deslauriers offers a 30 day warranty from the date of purchase. Deslauriers will replace or refund Cure Plus 3’s that qualify for the warranty and found to be defective. No replacement or refund will be given until Deslauriers inspects unit for unusual damage beyond normal wear and tear. Unusual damage will void warranty. Product shall be returned in proper protective packaging and sent freight prepaid to Deslauriers. A Return Material Authorization is required for all returns. "