Econ-O-Cure Field Curing System
Transport Rack NOT Included.
CAT#: T-RACK-4 & T-RACK-6 -Transport Racks
At last! An alternative to homemade curing boxes!
- The ECON-O-CURE is a tool to help field technicians meet ASTM C31 when testing concrete. C31 requires specimens to be stored on the job site for a period up to 48 hours in a temperature range of 60°F to 80°F and in an environment preventing moisture loss from the specimens.
- Sturdy - Made with advanced polymers and contains ½" of insulating cooler foam within its walls. The floorboard is 1/2" smooth melamine with rounded corners and an integrated handle.
- Capacity - Will hold up to 8 - 6"dia x12" molds or 16 - 4" dia. x 8" molds.
- Portable - Unlike heavy wood and foam boxes, ECON-O-CURE is lightweight and easily folded for transportation and storage.
- Available - In stock for immediate "off the shelf" shipment.
- Versatile - The sturdy box floor has a handle cut in and is easily removed for use as a slump test platform.
- Proven - When used in conjunction with a heater, consistently meets standards set forth in ASTM C31, even at extreme temperatures.
Transport Rack NOT Included. (CAT#: T-RACK-4 & T-RACK-6)
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.