2" and 3" Concrete Test Bio-Cylinder™ Mold
See chart below for CAT#, description, & quantity.
- Bio-degradable • Recyclable • Virtually unlimited shelf life.
- BIO-CYLINDER™ test cylinders meet A.S.T.M. specifications C39,C192 and C470.
- BIO-CYLINDER™ mold is non-absorptive.
- Molded single unit for consistent dimensional uniformity.
- Smooth molded plastic allows quick, easy stripping.
- Strong, durable BIO-CYLINDER™ is weather resistant, eliminating job-site storage problems.
- BIO-CYLINDER™ lids and stripping tools available.
- Patent # 7,694,580
- Available also in 6 x 12 and 4 x 8.
|CAT #:||PRINTING:||LID:||PKG SIZE:|
|TC3||Plain-no printing||No lid||80|
|TC3-L3F||Plain-no printing||Flat lid||80|
|TC2||Plain-no printing||No lid||75|
|TC2-L2F||Plain-no printing||Flat lid||75|
For quality control and for reference in the case of concrete failure, test specimens are very essential to the engineer and concrete producer. To insure that the only variable is the concrete itself, use correct curing and sampling procedures and ECON-O-MOLD concrete test cylinder molds. They give consistent, dependable performance.