"Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment."
CAT#: SG-PPL -range 3" to 25"
CAT#: PPL-D -with stanchion
CAT#: SG-GRP -stanchion only
Shipping Disclaimer: Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment.
IDEAL FOR TEMPORARY PARAPET GUARDRAILS
Parapet Grabbers are designed to provide fall protection for people who are working at height. Parapet Gabbers are appropriate for concrete construction and parapet clamps for rooftop construction. Parapet Grabbers can be attached to parapet walls up to 25" in thickness.
Save time, labor and money by using the Deslauriers Parapet Grabber to "quickly" erect guard railing on parapet walls. Adjust to 25" easily by using a 7/8 socket or built in handle. The detachable steel safety base uses double 2x4's to create a strong vertical post to attach 2 x 4 or 2 x 6 railings. Detachable safety base can be used on other applications.
- Rugged steel construction with internal 1/2" coil rod for positive grip on slab.
- Handle for fast adjustment.
- Adjustment screw allows for use with up to a 25" (SG-PPL) parapet.
- Requires 20ft/lbs of torque to secure Parapet Grabber.
- Maximum spacing of eight feet per OSHA spec.
- Modular construction for easy installation and versatility.
- Meets all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
"Installation: Since the use and installation of the Deslauriers’ Parapet Grabber is beyond the knowledge and control of Deslauriers, the proper use of these products is the responsibility of the user. The user should be familiar with appropriate codes and safety regulations."