"Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment."
CAT#: SG-H -Handle (Accessory)
Shipping Disclaimer: Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment.
IDEAL FOR TEMPORARY STAIR GUARDRAILS
The Deslauriers Stair Grabber makes it easy to attach temporary guardrails to stairs. Stair Grabber can be adjusted from 4-1/2” to 16” using 7/8 socket or attached handle. The detachable steel safety base uses 2 x 4’s to create a strong vertical post to attach 2 x 4 or 2 x 6 railings. Detachable safety base can be used on other applications.
- Rugged steel construction with internal 1/2” coil rod for strong, positive grip.
- Handle for fast adjustment.
- Does not require slab penetration.
- Adjustment screw allows for use up to a 16” slab.
- Requires 30ft/lbs torque to secure Stair Grabber.
- Removable Steel Safety Guardrail Base for use in other applications.
- Maximum spacing of eight feet per OSHA spec.
- Meets all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
"Installation: Since the use and installation of the Stair Grabber is beyond the knowledge and control of Deslauriers, the proper use of this product is the responsibility of the user. Fasteners/anchors to secure the Stair Grabber should be appropriate for the application and based upon recommendations of the fastener / anchor supplier and / or licensed professional engineer. The user should be familiar with the appropriate codes and safety regulations. Federal OSHA 1926.502(b)(3) Guardrail system shall be capable of withstanding, without failure, a force of at least 200 pounds (890N) applied within 2 inches ( 5.1 cm) of the top edge, in any outward or downward direction, at any point along the top edge. "