"Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment."
Shipping Disclaimer: Due to size, this product does not ship via UPS. Customer service will contact you with the shipping cost for your order prior to processing any payment.
FOR JOBSITE CONSTRUCTION OF TEMPORARY GUARDRAIL.
Ideal for concrete decking applications.
Deslauriers heavy duty adjustable steel guardrail stanchion for use with concrete slabs. Quickly adjust to concrete slabs up to 36”. Top and mid-rail brackets will accommodate 2x4, 2x6 wood rails or cable and 2x4 for toe boards.
- Rugged steel construction with internal 1/2” coil rod for positive grip on slab.
- Easy Adjust handle for fast attachment.
- Does not require slab penetration.
- Adjustment screw allows for use with a minimum 3" slab to maximum 36” slab.
- Requires 20 ft/lbs of torque to secure slab grabber to slab edge.
- Plate to mount toe board when required.
- Maximum spacing of eight feet per OSHA spec.
- One piece construction for easy installation.
- Height of guardrail stanchion from top of slab to top of rail is 46”.
- Meets all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards.
"Installation:Since the use and installation of the Slab Grabber is beyond the knowledge and control of Deslauriers, the proper use of this product is the responsibility of the user. Fasteners/anchors to secure the Slab Grabber should be appropriate for the application and based upon recommendations of the fastener / anchor supplier and / or licensed professional engineer. The user should be familiar with the appropriate codes and safety regulations. Federal OSHA 1926.502(b)(3) Guardrail system shall be capable of withstanding, without failure, a force of at least 200 pounds (890N) applied within 2 inches ( 5.1 cm) of the top edge, in any outward or downward direction, at any point along the top edge."